Polar Feelece Grey width is 190 cm. Soft textured & keeps warm. Polar Feelece Grey is different from the products on the market. MADE OF RAW MATERIAL. It does not lint, it is comfortable and convenient. It is antibacterial. Ideal for allergic asthma.
- 30 degree sensitive washing should be done.
- For colored products, use colored detergent.
- Do not use optical detergent, bleach and bleach.
- Fleece fabric is heat and bacteria resistant, light, fluffy volume and soft fabric.
- Can be washed in the washing machine and does not pull.
- Does not require ironing.
- It allows the body to expel moisture and helps maintain body temperature.
- Quick drying.
- It is a durable fabric.
- Not easily deformed.
- It can be produced in different thicknesses.
- Easy to maintain.
- Cold-proof. Used as a primer for cold weather clothing.
Other Fabric Models
Lining: Lining is an intermediate material used in textile and clothing sector to prevent contact of skin or chemicals on the skin with chemicals on the skin and to prevent body skin irritation due to possible friction.
Crepe: Users generally prefer this fabric for draped, shabby-type hijab garments. It suits every body type, does not adhere to the body. Crepe-made clothes are stylish and sleek, which is also the reason why they want to be used. Also a good choice for those who do not like iron, it does not wrinkle. It should be noted, of course, that the wrinkling condition may vary according to the cotton content. It is a non-sweaty, lightweight fabric. There are many varieties suitable for all seasons. As you know, clothes made from comfortable fabrics that do not sweat are preferred for summer clothes, so crepes are a good option.
Cotton: They are 100% cotton. It is a natural fabric that does not sweat in the winter. This fabric has a texture that will relax you in hot weather. Due to its natural structure, it does not cause an allergic reaction. It is a cast and airy fabric.
Satin: It is a shiny fabric. You can easily distinguish satins from other fabrics. Made of twisted cotton yarn. More twisted yarns produce more shine. Satin silk is likewise very pleasantly attractive, lighter to cloud-like. Its major advantage is its resistance to wrinkling.